Based in Montreal, Canada
November 24th 2015 (Steam Early Access) - 2016 (Wii U)
A Hero-themed action-puzzler with a super-powered twist!
Heroes Never Lose: Professor Puzzler's Perplexing Ploy is a competitive actionpuzzler game in the vein of classics like Puyo Puyo, Dr. Mario and Puzzle Fighter. Drawing inspiration from comics, cartoons and video games alike, HNL: PPPP introduces the world to a new lineup of heroes and villains with a lighthearted tone and deeply competitive gameplay. This new take on the actionpuzzler introduces the concept of character specific attacks (specials and supers) that can be activated to affect the opponent's grid. As opposed to most competitive action-puzzlers where players can almost entirely focus on their own grid, the special and super attacks in HNLPPPP work best when timed to counter opponent strategies! Players who can keep an eye on their opponents will excel!
- Arcade Mode, Online Multiplayer and Local 2 Player Versus.
- A unique fusion of PixelArt style and modern hirez effects.
- 6 Unique playable characters with 5 more in development.
- A kicking soundtrack.
- And much more...
Heroes Never Lose - Steam Early Access Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- ""... Pretty darn exciting for those of us who have been waiting for an official puzzle fighter sequel for the past 18 years.""
- Jonathan Holmes, Destructoid, http://www.destructoid.com
- ""If you think superhero-themed Puyo Puyo has a ring to it then you might want to check out Heroes Never Lose.""
- Chris Priestman, Siliconera, http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/21/heroes-never-lose-come-wii-u-ps4-funding-raised/
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
About Magic Pants
Magic Pants is an independent game studio located in Montréal.
More information on Magic Pants, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Heroes Never Lose Credits
Game Designer, Co-Founder
Character Artist/Designer, Co-Founder
Phil R. Gaudreau